CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why Writers, Must You Strike?



Today, I am mad at all the writers for being such whiner-babies. I understand that they want their...whatever it is they want, but what about what I want. Do you know what I want writers? I want The Office. I will just say that I am tired of dumb gameshows, like the wretched Deal or No Deal. I could go on and on about my extreme hatered toward that awful pointless game, but I will leave that for some other time. Anyway, I miss Micheal, Jim, Pam, Dwight, and the rest of the Dunder Mifflin crew. I thought I would just get that off my shoulders.

Why is The Office Lost?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Savannah. I hope the writers get what they want and soon. Did I just hear it may be over? Either was it will take them a while to get going again. I miss The Office too. I love that picture.

Aivaz Family said...

Seriously!! I am with you.

Natalie said...

Yes, I am totally with you. But I have to disagree with you about Deal or No Deal. I love that show. It is very fun to watch. I am sure you would cringe at the list of shows I love to watch. But seriousy, get the office back!!!!!

easleyfamily said...

I agree! We need new stuff!

Eliza said...

Savannah!!!!!! Yay, you have a blog. Very entertaining, by the way. I agree about wanting the office back, but I think it is the greedy networks that are at fault.

Josie said...

I like the picture. i love lost, and the office, of course. even though i have never really seen a ton of episodes, although i do own a season..well anyway.
your funnier then i remember you,thats a good thing, you know a compliment!