CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Expressing my feelings toward music.(I can't believe I'm doing this)

Music is a large part of my life and it would be weird if I didn't talk about it. I have many different kinds of "love" for music, and before I confuse you all I will just explain myself. First, there is the love of music and music itself. Rythmn, harmonies and everything that music is made of. Second, is the love of the musicians that play music and their passion for the music they play. For some reason I become very attached to artists or bands that are very interactive with fans and usually they are smaller, not very well-know bands like our beloved Eisley, which I believe both my Mama and Sage talked about in posts. Third, is, well, orchestra. There is something that made me say it but I do have this little cranny in my heart that really loves Hayden, Corelli, and Bach. Although I might not admit it to everyone, my little blogsters, I will admit it to you. Which is kind of scary, 'cause I don't really know who is reading this...Anyway, fourth, and probably most imortant to me is the music that I play. I don't care if anyone is there to hear it. In fact, I prefer to play music in my room by myself where no one can hear my tunes(yeah right). I don't like to play in front of people but I would love to get over that and maybe persue music as a profession. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm saying everything I hide from people in my blog. Great, thanks to blogging my personal life is going down the tube. Oh well, that was really hard to say 'cause I've never really told anyone that...crap. Um, if you are still reading this then you deserve a sticker or something because I'm sure it's really boring, and I'm sorry. Thanks for puting up with my chit-chat!

I think this is some old lady's stuff but I though it was relevant since it included both a piano and a cello.

6 comments:

Right Now... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Savannah-You can go as far as you like musically. Especially if you PRACTICE more. You are very talented. What can we do to get you over that fear of playing in front of people? Let's think of a solution! You are awesome and shouldn't be embarrassed that you have talent. Love you.

Eliza said...

Savannah, you are awesome!!! I love your blog and I would love to hear your music. If you are as good of a musician as you are a writer, you could do anything!

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to play infront of people who will not judge Will and Annmarie are always willing. Hey they might even help you play!!

Linda said...

Savannah I love your blog! I love to hear you play the piano, cello (guitar hero). You are very talented! Keep it up and follow your dreams! I love you!

Right Now... said...

Hey hey know G-ma. thats true that i do play guitar hero but i play the real guitar too. thanks for commenting on by blog. i love you.