CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Life...is boring.

This is my first post and for some reason I am really nervous to be posting. I think im afraid that if I write about my life people will lose any respect for me that they had, if they had any. Wow, I don't think I'm off to a very good start. I guess I will just tell about myself. I am fourteen and I am in eighth grade. All I can say about eighth grade is that there is too much drama for my little brain to handle. It seems like all my friend want to talk about is this boy and that boy and this back-stabbing brat and that back-stabbing brat. And I just sit at lunch wishing that my friends would just let me play four square with the sixth graders.(they tell me if I do then people will think I'm a dork) I play the piano although, I hate piano theory and would rather print music off the internet and learn songs that weren't written who knows how many years before I was born. I also play the cello. I take private lessons,which I enjoy and am in my school's advanced orchestra. I also play the guitar,but no lessons. I tried that but prefered to just pick songs out by ear. Things I really like to do are to ride my bike and trek around the wash by our house. Probably what I like to do most though is listen and play music. If you know me well then you know that when I find a band or artist I really like, I become quite obssesive.
Oh gosh, I guess I'm just rambbling on and on now. Well I guess that's me in a nut shell. Oh, and I hate nuts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very funny and I love you.

Natalie said...

That was a great post Savannah. You make me laugh. Keep them coming!!

Linda said...

Savannah, you are great! I loved reading about you. You brighten my day!

love you

grandma kopp said...

Savannah you are a wonderful great grandchild and please don't degrade yourself. You are a very talented gal. I love you so much. You are so much fun and you have a great sense of humor.

love you

Aivaz Family said...

Savannah,
That was a hilarious and very accurate description of eighth grade. You are great. This is Seana by the way.

easleyfamily said...

You are so funny! I love reading your blog! Keep it up!

Linda said...

Savannah, did you hear the writer's strike is over! Yeah!!! I love your blog. love you...grandma easley

Josie said...

that was hilarious, and difintely not boring, maybe that was just becuase i really haven't heard about you for a very long time...only 4 years...does it really seem like that long ago..kinda. anyway. yeah your funny...good funny.