CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't judge me!

OK! I have finally decided to post about my favorite things. Here it goes:
(By the way, they aren't in any order. I'm just listing them in the order I think of them.)

1. Superman. Superman is the best super hero ever and for all of you that would like to argue with me about that just email me. Really, I dare you.

2. The Office. I don't think this one needs an explanation.

3. Music. Don't worry. I'm not even going there again.

4. The Outdoors. Hiking, biking, rock climbing, you name it. I would rather be camping than staying in a resort. Yes, that's right, I would rather sleep on a dirty tarp than a king size feather bed, complete with a mint.

5. Disneyland. Who doesn't love Disneyland? I mean really. Everyday I long for its cobble-stoned streets filled with giddy children and the most divine churros this world has ever produced. Where there is no sadness and nothing bad can ever happen.

6. Eisley. Yes, they are a band and yes, I did already mention music. Eisley needs their own spot 'cause they just do. See, my friends, they are not just music. They are some pretty sweet people. I just love them and not just for their music. Their Headlining Tour is this spring and they are going to Salt Lake! Woo Hoo!

7. My Room. I don't know how many people know this but my room and I have a real close relationship. As soon as my room grows his legs we are getting married.

8. Creepy Stuff. Aliens, Ghosts, and Disappearances. Anything like that fascinates me. I can spend hours pouring over books about stuff like that. My life goal is first to see a ghost and second is to get a pilots licence before graduate from college.

9. Pranks. Not on me of course. I do love to see other people get pranked. Pranks are great as long as I'm participating or watching.

10. Mimes. No, actually I hate mimes. I just couldn't think of anything else.










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Savannah. You are great. I want to be you. But a few things would have to change. I'm indifferent about superheroes. Let's talk about who is playing the role: Christian Bale as Batman wins. Sorry. The Office-yes, music-yes, Eisley-yes, Disneyland-double yes. I can appreciate the outdoors but we all know I enjoy a comfy bed and a good mint. Your room is okay. A little musical-instrument cluttered. I do appreciate that you keep it mostly clean. I like a good ghost story but I don't like the other creepy stuff you like. (Ripley's Believe it Or Not and other gross stuff. Yuck!) Pranks are okay but I can never think of a good way to retaliate. But I hate April Fools Day. And I'm not a mime fan either. They are less creepy than clowns, but not by much.

Sorry this is so long. I love reading your stuff. Keep is coming.

easleyfamily said...

Savannah, you make me laugh!!!

Aivaz Family said...

I agree. You are way hilarious and I agree with you about the office and most especially Disneyland. You forgot Edward. Isn't he one of your favorites? He is mine.

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. I love that you have a blog. it lest the rest of us see who you really are. best super hero would have to be Mr. Furious. don't know who he is check out Mystery Men

Natalie said...

Savannah I love your blog. You always bring a smile to my face. Superman is definitely the best superhero. I love him and I love you.

Linda said...

Savannah you make me smile and laugh! I love you! You are the best. I love your blog!

Love,

Grandma Easley

Eliza said...

You and I have very similar lists. Superman is the best superhero. hello, his name is Superman, that pretty much sums it up. (Although I do agree with your mom that Christian Bale is hotter). Disneyland is my heart. The Office is my joy. We part ways at outdoor crap though. Count me out. Also, I hope you and your room are very happy together (I hope he closes his eyes when you are changing, otherwise you guys are naughty)

grandma kopp said...

Savannah you are great. I love to read your blog. Keep it coming. It is great learning new things about you. No ghost stories for me but I do love Disneyland. When are we going again?

Love you lots,
Grandma