CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Music and Food could be brothers






Well my friends, scary as it may sound, I have been spending a lot of time lately thinking about the similarities between music and food.


1. Life simply would suck without them

2. Both can leave a bad taste in your mouth or leave you crying for more

3. Both can bring memories, feelings, and nostalgia

4. Both can make you fat (just kidding)

5. It ain't a party without 'em

6. Certain kinds can make you feel nauseated

7. Beats-Beets

8. Both are essential for fun

9. Disneyland has them both and it is the happiest place on earth

10. Both bring people together

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Savannah. Are you sure music can't make you gain weight? Because that would explain a lot about me. Let's pretend it does.

Linda said...

You are great Savannah! love you! And your mom is so funny!

Sage said...

I love music and I love food. All of those are very very true!

Natalie said...

Yes you are very right. I never thought about it. I love your blog. Keep it up.

Eliza said...

I haven't thought about it before either, but you can be sure I will in the future. I would also add that no road trip is complete without both.

Natalie said...

Savannah, you are hilarious! Oh man, this post really made me laugh. I had to find your blog through Chase Elison's. Random, right? haha.

Natalie said...

By the way, I am Natalie Murray.