CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't lose faith, my friends!

Well hello everyone. I know I haven't posted in a while and...I'm sorry? I don't know if thats what I should say. Today my poor father is slaving away, putting wood floors in my room which I am so super excited for. Vintage Chestnut. Even the name sounds cool. Man, you guys, my room may have looked clean but I'm telling you, I filled two and a half garbage bags full of stuff just from under my bed! Seriously disgusting.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

No worries...I filled about that much from my car the other day. Congratulations on your new floor. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Your floor looks great. I hope you thank your dad! You lucky duck. And it was nice to finally locate the black hole where all our spoons disappeared to. Spoons? Oh, Savannah!

Linda said...

Can't wait to see you new floor! See you on Friday.

love ya,

Grandma E.

Maren said...

WOW! haha. I'm glad you got wood floors! Sounds fun... filling two bags full of crap!

grandma kopp said...

Savannah I am so surprised that you had all the junk under your bed. No wonder your room always looked clean. You little pill. I am happy for you to have wood floors if that is what you want. They are nice. You will have to get down on your hands and knees and keep them dusted. Keep writing I love to read what you write.
love you!