CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

EFY

Well, here it is. Yes, I'm posting again and a little bit excited. This time it's for good. No more four month breaks for me! I'm going to start with what happened over the summer. I went up to Utah where I stayed with my aunt Maren. Maren and I, from there went to EFY at BYU. We stayed in a tiny student dorm with minimal to no air conditioning. It had two beds and a desk. Eight people shared a TINY bathroom in which you had to turn sideways to get to the toilet. I lived with twenty people I had never met for a week and I have to say it was one of the best things I have ever done. If you ever get to go or you get the chance to send your kiddos there, do it. It was great. I did feel very bad for everyone in my company because by the end of the week I smelled foul, I'm sure since I found only two occasions on which the shower was free and I had the time...nasty. I met some really awesome people and had some much fun going to dances and activities with my company. Yes, you read correctly. Dance. Savannah Elison went to a dance(it was required and not my choice). I will edit this when I get home and put some pictures on but i'm at school so I can't. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Josie said...

haha. Savannah...i don't really like going to dances..you know school dances, stake dances, stupid ward party dances. yeah. I think they are pretty lame...sometimes. I don't like to dance...Anyhow, how was it? :)

Right Now... said...

ew, gross smelly. every boy stunk by the end of the week. it was nasty but some of them were nice. i guess. hey nice to hear from you by the way.

Linda said...

Savannah, so fun to hear about EFY! I'm so glad you were able to go even though you only took a couple of showers and had to go to the dances. Deep down, I think you love dancing and love boys (whether they are stinky or not!) Can't wait to see some pictures. I love you!
Grandma Easley

Anonymous said...

finally a new post!!! was it my comment in YW? I am suprised that you went to a dance, but cannot wait to see photos

Josie said...

i think you should get a new post? For the issolated people in utah.

Linda said...

Savannah...you need to post on your blog again! Come on...you can do it!(do it for me??!